MUNGO HOMES ARE JUST THROWING A HOME WITH SO MANY FLAWS.THE HOME WE MOVED INTO HAS SO MANY VISUAL FLAWS THAT THEY CONSIDER COSMETIC BUT IT IS JUST SHODDY WORK FOR THE PRICE.

PROBLEMS RANGE FROM CEILING TO FLOOR TO PLUMBING TO INSIDE AND TO OUTSIDE. THE WORST IS A DANGEROUS INCIDENT WHERE THE GAS TANKLESS WATER HEATER WAS INSTALLED AT THE VERY LAST MINUTE PRIOR TO OUR MOVING IN THE HOME. AN ERROR OCCURRED AND THE TANKLESS WATER HEATER HAD A GAS LEAK.

THANK GOD WE DID NOT LIGHT A MATCH!!!!.THEY KEEP PASSING THE BUCK FOR BLAME.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mungo homes house construction. Mungo Homes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mungo homes house construction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mungo Homes.

Had an Experience with Mungo Homes?

Comments

Can you contact me charles_rothert at Yahoo

Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more Jersey Contracting - Condo Repair Review Jersey Contracting " A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS I hired Steve dba JERSEY CONTRACTING LLC, 510 NW 39TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 561-400-4508 or 400 REDWOOD LANE, BOCA RATON or..." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more Dish Network - Installed cables on my sidinh Dish Network "My wife was home on the day of our install. The tech ran the cables on the face of our siding along the back of our house down the side,..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more